Nov 26, 17 / Sag 22, 01 04:45 UTC

Hello / Hola : Puerto Rican Greetings from the Sunshine State  

Well Hello There!

Im pleased to introduce myself, my name is Jose Gabriel De La Rosa. Friends and family better know me as Gabriel or Gabe.

Born on the small Caribbean island of Puerto Rico, I did my all growing up some on the island but mostly in the United States, making me fluent in both English and Español. 

To tell a short information about myself, I grew up with the mind for the impossible ( i love the challenge). Always being creative and keeping my head towards the skies above. Currently trying to become a full time entrepreneur. 

I learned recently of Asgardia from the local news about a new colony in space. I knew that i had to be part of this historical moment.

In my spare time i like to read and learn new information, cultures and languages (Portuguese in progress) but above I like to network. Meeting new great people is from different cultures a amazing thing.

I'm currently looking for people to mentor me to get my full experience here in Asgardia. I would love to help this project to the next level including a seat for the Parliament. 

I am also interested in volunteering work from my home to help with this project.

It was great spending my time to introduce myself. 

I would like to hear back from you all!

Nov 27, 17 / Sag 23, 01 03:51 UTC

Welcome to the Asgardia Forums!

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the terms if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions. Be sure to review the Code of Conduct . Don’t forget to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements