May 13, 17 / Gem 21, 01 20:23 UTC

Open gatherings in local cities?  

Hi everyone,

Recently I noticed the map of all the asgardian citizens so far. I don't live in Ankara or Istanbul so it might be tough to round up asgardians for a meet and greet with each other. I live in Eugene and I noticed theres almost 40 Asgardians in the area. Maybe we can all start meeting each other and discussing Asgardia in person. Could be fun? Any Asgardians in Eugene want to meet at the local watering hole? (Oregon) ... Also, another topic maybe, I want to make a video using Kerbal Space Program of what Asgardia's first satellite and stations might be like. Anyone have some advice on visualizing this? Wondering what kind of instruments, facilities, crew capacity, altitude, propulsion..... I think it would be fun to make a video of Asgardia's first launch and then progressions of construction, additions and further launches.

May 13, 17 / Gem 21, 01 21:04 UTC

Welcome to the Asgardia Forums!

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the terms if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions. Be sure to review the Code of Conduct . Don’t forget to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements. In order to meet up with people in your area, you may want to check out our regional groups. If you have any questions let us know.

May 15, 17 / Gem 23, 01 04:40 UTC

I'd love to get together and make a video if you are still wanting to make a Kerbal Space Program draft of an idea for a space station. I think it'd be fun and the gaming community might like it. Join our discord if you are interested. :)