Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 18:22 UTC

Re: Discussion for the Constitution Table of Contents  

Thank you for including almost everything that Asgardia represents in the table of contents. Only after the review of the Constitution, we will be able to make a final acceptance. So far so good. Again thank you.Also , the members of the drafting committee must be transparent. All the citizens should able to communicate with the drafting committee.

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 18:30 UTC

i liked from the table of contents haha

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 19:04 UTC

Looks good, covers all the essentials! I am particularly interested in the contents of the security section!

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 19:32 UTC

It's a table of contents. The formatting is fine. It seems like what is usually the main body of a constitution does not take up much room, but since it's just a table of contents those sections may well be the appropriate lengths. I have no way to know.

Not sure what else to say. I don't want to try to divine the meanings of the headings. That seems like pointless speculation.

Does that mean the draft is written? Or in progress? An Asgardian volunteer contributor to community constitution contributions said their work isn't being submitted until tomorrow.

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 20:37 UTC

The table of contents looks good so far. I know that there is going to be a lot of content into each one of them and I am very much eager to read it. I'm just hoping that the labguage used will not be too complicated to common people of Asgardia to read and understand especially those who do not have good command of English. Special thanks to those working behind this and thank you everyone for very thoughtfull comments.

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 20:49 UTC

The content of the table of contents is good. It makes clear the areas that will be discussed.

However, as a space nation, please can I ask why the use of Roman Numerals. Surely in this day and future age, we can have documents with standard numbering ? Not all persons understand Roman Numerals. It also may cause "sorting/searching" issues in some computer systems.

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 21:57 UTC

i DON´T KNOW WHATS GOING ON, BUT EVERY COUNTRY THAT I HAVE SEEN (ASGARDIAN PEOPLE), ITS LIKE 75 % MALE 25 % FEMALE, SOMETIMES EVEN 100 % MALE. 0 % FEMALE.

SO HOW WILL WE PROSPER IF WE ARE LACK OF WOMEN?

PLEASE USE YOUR INVITATION YT WOMEN INSTEAD YOUR BEST FRIENDS.

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 22:42 UTC

Dude, caps lock is on.

OUT

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 23:27 UTC

I like what I see in the constitution, I'm looking forward to see what's going to be in article 26, and also in article 9. I also think that we need to have a posture related to religion in our constitution, something like Asgardia doesn't have an oficial religion but respects the belief of their people. This kind of stuff is not my forte since I'm an engineer but I will try to make reviews if necessary.

Mar 31, 17 / Tau 06, 01 00:42 UTC

Keep up the good work!

Mar 31, 17 / Tau 06, 01 01:23 UTC

The table of contents does look promising. It does look comprehensive and gives an idea that the constitution is going to be a lengthy one. It is what will be in each of the sections provided that will make the real difference. As of now, it is easy to wonder, and perhaps worry, about what some of chapters and articles will contain. But if what has happened so far serves as an indication then it will be a very pleasant experience to read the constitution in full.

Mar 31, 17 / Tau 06, 01 01:42 UTC

OK, Let's see.

Article 1. Asgardia

Article 2. https://quizlet.com/7412627/key-terms-the-constitution-flash-cards/

Article 3. Tribe; Currently not yet.

Article 4. For the purpose of any and all trademarks.

Article 5. If complicated then it is wrong.

Article 6. Us.

Article 7. We are all aliens in our own land.

Article.8 Something better than in our own country.

Article. 9 Something full of hope and fair recognition.

Article.10 A state that is not patriarchal (or matriarchal). Live and let live.

Article.11 We will all be outsiders in our own countries. Scattered around the world exactly where we are living today.

Article.12 none.

Article.13 All natural resource will be purchased.

Article.14 I leave this to Dr. Igor to respond.

Article.15 A nation without territory can not have property laws, I do not know how.

Article.16 It would be better if it were democracy, but I find it impractical.

Article.17 It will depend on Article 16.

Article.18 Are very relative concepts, do not know what they mean in practice for the majority of registered.

Article.19 Capitalism.

Article.20 A health plan and a retirement.

Article.21 Police on foreign land?

Article.22 Neutral

Article.23 Do what it takes for the good of humanity.

Article.24 Your own global network.

Article.25 does not matter

Article.26 English

Article.27 The capital will be a government communication satellite.

Article.28 Intense

Article.29 One father and twelve ministers

Article.30 Democracy

Capter VII The whole chapter should be minimized, with a minimum number of civil servants, only what is necessary.

Article.34 The strong point would be the judiciary.

Article.36 The decisions are taken by the president, as well as his inherent responsibility.

Article.37 Once voted and approved

Article.38 Whenever it is necessary

Articles.39/40 As usual

-=-=-=-=-=-

Be Wise!

Last edited by:  ANTONIO CARLOS DE SIQUEIRA (Asgardian)  on Mar 31, 17 / Tau 06, 01 13:20 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: conclusion

Mar 31, 17 / Tau 06, 01 02:46 UTC

I just wonder a little on something, if by the Declaration we are assuring politics is not part of our way of living in Asgardia; then how to explain the Parlament and some other of the government structures? That seems to me to be politics, isn't it?

Mar 31, 17 / Tau 06, 01 03:27 UTC

i'm so happy:) everything is in good conditions. no issues and we are getting stronger as a Asgardians(:

Mar 31, 17 / Tau 06, 01 03:52 UTC

that's great ! I can't wait the nation born!