May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 02:44 UTC

Re: Discussion of the draft Constitution  

@Elwe Thor - "ehs" = "Every He and She"?

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 02:52 UTC

to bluecloud unless its gender pacific they or them is good

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 05:55 UTC

In the text several times the concept of a "digitized noosphere". 

I would like to  amend article 24 at the end:
In an effort to provide the fundamental indestructibility of intelligent life and civilization, Asgardia carries out systematic dissemination of digitized noosphere in space and time. 

What I meant was, can be viewed here (http://i4is.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Principium17%201705170945.opt.pdf, pp. 30-35) or at the engineering forum topic "Catalysis: project for future."
Although there may be other options.

Last edited by:  Dmitry Novoseltsev (Asgardian)  on May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 05:55 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 06:15 UTC

Для меня этот проект не подходит, это MMO RPG. Без других вариантов это вообще не выбор.

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 12:52 UTC

Article 2: the monarchy is a strange and doubtful, and create the title is "Founder"

Article 6, Item 5: I think you need to modify in the future

Article 15, paragraph 1: in what cases will use the property for the greater good ?

Article 32, paragraph 4 : I think it's a lot

I think you need to highlight some articles of the Constitution is the basic law and all other laws can change and adjust as you like depending on the interpretation of the Constitution.

Last edited by:  Anatoliy Pronin (Asgardian)  on May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 12:53 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 13:06 UTC

@Ewe Thor

I very much like the idea of the neutral pronoun "ehs". 

In fact I think I'll integrate it into the Skieswanne-Ghodrati Constitution Draft. Anyone in favour?

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 13:32 UTC

@Dmitry Novoseltsev(Asgardian) on 30 May 2017, 5:55 a.m.

What I meant was, can be viewed here (http://i4is.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Principium17%201705170945.opt.pdf, pp. 30-35) or at the engineering forum topic "Catalysis: project for future."

Thank you, Dmitry! That was a fascinating read! What would you project the cost of constructing, launching, and monitoring such Sower, Keeper, and Memory Fleet vehicles?

Last edited by:  Richie Bartlett (Asgardian)  on May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 13:34 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 15:04 UTC

@LoreZyra - At this stage I can't appreciate it. 

I can only say that the cost will be relatively small, because it is essentially about mass production of a large number of quite simple devices of the same type.

It is now necessary to study the project, and I'm trying to interest them in specialized structures like Breakthrough Initiatives. 

This theme also resonates with the paragraph in the draft of the Constitution, which declares the right of citizens to the memory after death - it is possible to collect and disseminate of an Asgardian citizen database.

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 15:13 UTC

Question for the Mods

Will the vote be "anonymous"?

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 18:33 UTC

Voting yes is a required step to citizenship according to the direction laid out so far. Can't be anonymous and still validate citizenship.

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 19:41 UTC

[quote] thymeless(Asgardian) on 30 May 2017, 6:33 p.m.                                            

Voting yes is a required  step to citizenship according to the direction laid out so far. Can't  be anonymous and still validate citizenship. [/quote]

I am aware. What happens if a person doesn't vote? Again, for a Mod to answer

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 19:42 UTC

@Dmitry
'Cause sometimes the sentence's structure needs an "he" or a "she". I would like to have only sentences requiring "person", as I personally prefer it but, as far as I know, it simply can't be done.

@Dmitry Novoseltsev & @skieswanne
I proposed the neologism without explaining it.
So, I noticed both uses: he/she and (less frequent) (s)he, that brought me to think "he" is included into "she" so, using "she" can mean both. But, as for the way we use the language, "she" means "she" only, and not "she". So, to cope with the popular use of the language, I tried thinking something not too different and, at the same time, we can seamless adopt into Basic (which I think at, like as Unish: extensible).
That line of thinking generated ehs, which includes both "eh" and "she" in some way, but in a different way of how "she" included both ones.
Far more complicate to explain that to use. :D

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 20:35 UTC

A MONARCHY ?

Who's the king ? Igor 1st ?

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 21:24 UTC

English: I am disagree in two points:

1) Article 2: Asgardia must not be a monarchy, it must be a republic. 

2) Article 34.3: The Members of Parliament should be elected with 18 years, not 50.

Spanish: Estoy en desacuerdo en dos puntos:

1) Artículo 2: Asgardia no debe ser una monarquía, debe ser una república.

2) Artículo 34.3: Los Diputados deberían ser elegidos con 18 años, no 50.

Last edited by:  Sergio Garcia (Asgardian)  on May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 21:25 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 23:01 UTC

About the question of the Age: We're going right true a gerontocracy or what? I'm not at all against the idea of an assembly like the Royal Council composed of person older than 50, to be a sort of Senate that will guarantee and guarantee the basic rights. The Parliament in exchange have to be opened to people over 25 years old at most. 

Maybe a stupid question, but how will we vote?