Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 23:23 UTC

Re: Petition: Cancel of the current vote and creating of a new craft of the consititution  

Jason is probably. Commenting because few if any have correctly signed this petition. Supposed to sign with full name and country.

Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 23:55 UTC

The Rebekas posts states: Full name and country should be listed when they sign so be sure to track these. (We will need this information to verify that the people who signed are verified Asgardians. ...)

Well they said they need the information to verify that the participants are asgardians. And here in this thread you can directly see that information since it is directly visible in the post that the poster is an asgardian.
But as long as the the votes and signs here are not void I sure can start another thread there. I have no problem with it. If forum posts here are not sufficient, please tell me and I immediately start another thread so the thing keeps going.

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 00:44 UTC

I hope they do not require more than what is already here being as this was started before the rules were made. In hopes of that..

I, David Cherry, from the U.S.A. support this petition.

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 02:23 UTC

I fully support this petition, and implore the Head of Nations and the higher-ranking administration to establish a line of communication between themselves and the rest of Asgardia. We NEED to work together, we NEED communication, or Asgardia will. not. succeed.

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 06:54 UTC

Now officially - I, Temir Ra from Germany support this petition.

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 07:35 UTC

The Asgardian present constitution is the broken dream of the Asgardian space nation. 

As long as one should agree with the very first chapters (after the human history on Earth, do we still need the concepts of MORALITY in constituting a new space nation?), I found unacceptable the following chapters from 4th onward, where the concepts of PROPERTY and CAPITAL are explicitly defined and guaranteed (both PUBLIC AND PRIVATE PROPERTY?!?!). 

1) I, member known with the name of gladioacuto from ITALY, strongly support the petition, it is an imposition to ask for voting Asgardian constitution with the "Accept" option only, without any circulating draft for revision. 

2) Mostly important, in my opinion, what does the Constitution actually states? Are we trying to export democracy system in space (sounds quite terrific)? Are we exporting the capitalistic system of production in space? The same system that is currently signing the death fate of mankind on earth and of earth by mankind? So I guess that the Asgardian space nation also will be based on salaried work (what kind of LABOUR does the nation promote in article 19??)  , and so on that the Asgardian space nation will serve as a basis for new planets coloniziation and exploitation. 

No, this is not a well posed problem. I won't vote for accepting the present Constitution as a finite, precompiled PRODUCT. Asgardians should interrogate themselves on what kind of production system they do want to found the space society on. The idea of a Space Nation is amazing and praiseworthy for its promoter, but this does not legitimate the introduction of a (even more Constitutional) concept of "founding FATHER".

Last edited by:  Oscar Frasciello (Asgardian)  on Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 13:40 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 12:28 UTC

I, the member known by the username MattWoods, support this petition.

I also agree the arguments of the proposer @lorditerator and those by the user @stryx.

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 17:30 UTC

I support this petition

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 18:44 UTC

I, Hans-Thorben Juilfs, Support this Petition!

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 19:44 UTC

I, Ana Godinho, hereby officially declare to support this petition.

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 20:36 UTC

I, António Silva from Portugal, hereby officially declare to support this petition.

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 15:12 UTC

Valid and rational petition

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 17:53 UTC

I, Nicholas Waugh of The United States, support this petition.

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 20:50 UTC

Hey everyone!

There is a ociial place for this petition, finally. Regardless if you voted already in this thread or not. Please vote again or consider supporint this petition

---> Here <--

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 21:52 UTC

Done. Hope we reach the 1000 quickly...

EDIT: Something is wrong. My support vote is always disappearing if I check the page again... Should I report that?

Last edited by:  Antonio Silva (Asgardian)  on Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 21:55 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time